General Labor - Starting wages $23+ per hour!
Seneca Foods is one of North America's leading providers of packaged fruits and vegetables with facilities located throughout the United States. Our high quality products are primarily sourced from over 2,000 American farms. Seneca holds the largest share of of the retail private label, food service, and export canned vegetable markets, distributing to over 90 countries. Products are also sold under the brands of Libby’s®, Aunt Nellie’s®, READ®, Seneca Farms®, Green Valley®, CherryMan®, Paradise®, Pennant®, and Seneca labels, including Seneca snack chips. Seneca also provides vegetable products to other companies under various co-pack arrangements.
Seneca Foods in Baraboo Wisconsin is currently seeking General Laborers to join our team. Seneca Foods offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and much more.
Assigned General Laborer job duties learn to operate various machines and/or equipment in a manufacturing environment. Offering 12 hour shifts, 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am.
Additional 5% shift premium for night shift. Advancement opportunities available
- Relieve for breaks on palletizer and bander machines.
- Sort cans, ends, or plate for quality defects.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have good attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness and ability to work and function in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
Seneca Foods Corporation is an EOE/AA/Disability/Vet employer and participates in the E-Verify program