Parts Counter Associate
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for maintaining guest services, ensuring positive guest experience for parts sales of spare or replacement Ag / Turf parts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering parts counter phone calls.
- Assist in-person parts department customers.
- Ensure excellent customer experience by identifying customer needs.
- Search parts database.
- Meet customer needs by filling orders for specific parts or advise on ordering of alternative parts in a timely manner.
- Write parts orders.
- Work closely with both internal and external customers.
- Comply with all parts department policies and procedures.
- Act as back-up to Service Counter in order to ensure excellent customer service as part of the Retail Service Center team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Retail Ag Parts Counter role, preferred.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possess strong verbal, inter-personal and written communication skills.
- Possess superior customer service skills.
- Possess strong computer skills - MS Outlook, Excel and Word experience, required; DIS software experience, preferred.
- Possess ability to learn new software, as needed.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills with ability to prioritize.
- Possess strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task.
- Possess solid ability to work as part of a team, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with peers and customers; be accountable for one’s own actions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires standing, walking, bending, twisting, sitting, reaching. Using a computer, keyboard, multi-line phone. Employee may lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color and peripheral vision.
Compensation based upon experience. Full time employees are eligible to receive a competitive benefits package which includes group health, dental, vision, life/disability insurances, 401k with match, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Retail Service Center discount, Employee Assistance Program, company-sponsored events and more. To be considered for this opportunity, please complete an online application at www.mcfarlanemfg.com; email resume to HR@mcfarlanemfg.com; apply in person at McFarlanes’, 780 Carolina St, Sauk City, WI; mail to McFarlane Mfg. Co., Attn: HR, P.O. Box 100, Sauk City, WI 53583