Auto Tire Technician
JOB SUMMARY: The tire technician will provide outstanding customer service to customers while repairing or replacing tires on automotive vehicles; perform general maintenance work on customer vehicles.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Respond to customer needs for basic maintenance services, tire repair or replacement in shop.
• Repair or replace tires.
• Drive vehicles into shop as needed.
• Clean up after every job.
• Dispose of tires correctly in trailer.
• Change oil on customer vehicles.
• Regular attendance is an essential function.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. One (1) year prior automotive tire repair/replacement experience, preferred.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Possess current Driver's License with clean driving record.
2. Ability to perform basic maintenance using special tools and equipment.
3. Ability to push, lift, move tires as needed.
4. Ability to perform all operations within acceptable quality and time standards.
5. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
6. Ability to work as part of a team and maintain positive working relationships.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & SAFETY REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing for extended periods of time, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, lifting, twisting, reaching and grasping; close vision and distance vision used. The team member must frequently pull/lift/move/carry up to 50 lbs. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Competitive benefits offered include health, health savings account with match, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401k with match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Training Opportunities, Generous Retail Service Center Team Member Discount and more! To be considered for this opportunity please send resume to or apply in person at: McFarlanes’, Human Resources, 780 Carolina Street, P.O. Box 100, Sauk City, WI 53583; apply online at www.mcfarlanemfg.com or email to HR@mcfarlanemfg.com