Voted one of WI State Journal's “Top Work Places”, Holtz Builders offers a great culture while being one of the most exciting builders in the area. Our rapid growth has created the need for additional Rough/Framing and Finish Carpenters. Holtz Builders is a leader in commercial construction and we want you to join our team building multi-story facilities and other exciting projects.
- Build commercial projects according to plans
- Measure, cut, and assemble the frame of structures
- Assist with the installation of wall panels and trusses
- Install trim work, windows, casework, and doors
- Work with Project Superintendent throughout the project to address concerns and progress updates
- Keep safety a priority at all times
- Work in teams or independently
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Drywall and painting experience a plus, but not required!
- On-site carpentry experience
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and blueprints, or quickly learn
- Ability to follow directions
- Dependable and on-time daily
- Operating Smart Phone for time tracking
- Applicants will be required to pass a drug screen and background check
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders and work at heights
- Ability to constantly walk, stand, bend and crouch up to 10 hours a day
- Paid Vacation-Available 30 days after hire date.
- Short Term Disability insurance- 100% paid by Holtz Builders!
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance paid by Holtz Builders. Additional Voluntary life insurance is also available.
- Profit-Sharing Bonus Plan
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental insurance offered
- No overnight travel required!
- $25-$35/hr depending on experience
Interested candidates can email their resume to email@example.com or fill out an application online at www.holtzbuilders.com
At Holtz Builders, we work hard to earn our excellent reputation with exceptional quality and customer service by completing every job with honesty, transparency, and integrity. We are a family-oriented and fast-growing company with low turnover.