Sales and Customer Service
Sales and Service Representative
Are you passionate about sales and customer service? Do you find it rewarding to nourish, build, and maintain customer relationships? Do you consider yourself a brand ambassador to support the products and services you offer? If these values are important to you, then apply for our sales and service representative opportunity today.
Join the <agent name> American Family Insurance Agency team in <city, state>!
Sales and service representative candidates must have superb customer service skills. They must have the ability to develop knowledge of the local market, prospect for new business and use consultative selling techniques.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· One year of experience in a sales environment, preferably including marketing, prospecting, cold calling, networking, preparing quotes and delivering presentations
· OR Two years of customer service experience
· Property and Casualty insurance license is preferred before starting and is required after beginning employment
Compensation & Benefits:
· Competitive hourly pay rate plus commission and/or bonuses
· Paid training
· Paid Time Off
We believe people are an organization’s most valuable asset, and their ideas and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency force, we’re committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers’ dreams in ways never imagined.
The sales and service representative is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.